We’ll start by looking at the top 10 free apps downloaded from the iTunes store in 2017… with Snap up at the top once again.
No, Snapchat wasn’t actually No. 1 like last year, but Bitmoji was, which is owned by Snap (nice purchase!), slipping Snapchat into No. 2 (I guess consumers missed the memo that Snapchat was having a rough year). And no… Pokemon Go didn’t make the list this year. (Pokemon who?)
Here’s the top 10!
- Bitmoji (not even in the top 10 last year)
- Snapchat (No. 1 last year)
- YouTube (up from No. 6 last year)
- Facebook Messenger (dropping from No. 2 last year)
- Instagram (same place as last year)
- Facebook (also same place)
- Google Maps (also same place)
- Netflix (up from No. 9 last year)
- Spotify (up from No. 10 last year)
- Uber (not even in the top 10 last year)