One thing I really love about Thanksgiving is the fact that it triggers much of the country to stop and reflect about what they’re thankful for. Here’s the top 7 items on my “thankful for” this year:
- My 18-year-old daughter Alyssa came home from college for a week! (Man, we miss her!)
- My 16-year-old daughter Ashley started a new school this year and she’s loving it.
- My mom retired this year and is beginning to travel with my dad and “smell the roses.”
- My friend David R. Smith started pastoring his first church… and he’s really enjoying it.
- I keep receiving really fun feedback about my zombie books. Amazon is moving them pretty fast and now they’re even available at Amazon.ca
- I’m several chapters into writing my next book.
- My wife Lori and I are going to our first Denver Broncos game this year! (Good year to be a Bronco fan)
What are you thankful for?