That’s how her paper started.
My daughter just graduated from High School last week and will be heading to California Baptist University in a few months. In the shuffle of paperwork flowing through her room, I noticed this paper she wrote about what she wants in a man, a list of characteristics. I loved the list!
I asked her if I could post it. Here’s Alyssa’s list:
I want a man who… (in no particular order)
- Doesn’t have a bad temper
- Respects my schedule
- Buys me See’s chocolates
- Will wait five months to kiss me
- Doesn’t want a reptile for a pet
- Doesn’t always watch TV
- Respects his mother
- Doesn’t lust after me out loud
- Has a strong faith in Jesus
- Knows when to shut his mouth!
- Doesn’t have a bunch of girls that are his “closest friends”
- Calls me instead of texting all the time
- Doesn’t say stuff to make me jealous just because “he likes me when I’m jealous”
- Doesn’t always need to have the last word
- Doesn’t talk filthy
- Says I’m his best friend