This means fun for you, my blog readers, because I’ve got some great goodies for you, including free The Hobbit movie tickets for a couple of ya. Yes… it’s time for a little contest.
(WINNERS NOW POSTED AT BOTTOM OF POST)
The Contest is Simple:
- Use the comment feature below.
- List your three favorite movies, in order (not just Lord of the Rings films… your three favorite movies of all time).
- List your zipcode (other countries are welcome to participate in the contest for fun, but unfortunately, I only have movie tickets for America).
(BONUS: If you Tweet about the contest, sharing my twitter name and linking this blog post, you’ll double your chances of winning.)
Look forward to three things from me later this week:
- I’ll post the winner to this contest by this Friday, December 14th, the release date of The Hobbit (I might contact the winners sooner to get them their tickets in time).
- My son Alec, film geek extraordinaire, is screening the film Monday night and writing a review. We’ll post that review as a guest post on my blog Thursday morning (we’re not allowed to post anything prior to Thursday because of an embargo).
- I’ll be Tweeting from The Hobbit premiere live on Thursday night at midnight (Pacific time) because I’ll be at the midnight premiere with my family. (Yes, we’re an entire family of nerds!)
May the odds be forever in your favor (whoops… wrong film).
WINNERS: Congrats to three winners, each winning a pair of tickets to The Hobbit premier!!! Thank you all for your awesome comments! I loved it! Here are your winners:
– Jono Davis
– Lori Fallon
– Chris Miller