Lori will make comments about “feeling old.” I always just tell her, “Baby, if you’re old… then I like old!!!!” Because she looks great now (like in this candid shot of her here= that she’ll probably kill me for posting). Born in 1969 must be a good thing. Apparently the world agrees, because some of the world’s “most beautiful people” were born then. Yep… here’s just a glimpse:
- Jennifer Lopez. Born 7/24/69 -Voted the World’s Most Beautiful Women!
- Gwen Stefani. Born 10/3/69 – Gorgeous at 42 and still making great music.
- Jennifer Anniston 2/11/69 -Voted #1 of the 100 hottest women of all time by Men’s Health.
- Kate Blanchet. Born 5/14/69- Or the beautiful “Lady Galadriel” as known by all the Lord of the Rings’ nerds.
- Renee Zellweger. Born 4/25/69 -She had the world at “Hello.” (Or was that Tom Cruise?)
- Catherine Zeta Jones. Born 11/25/69 -Still turning heads.
- Mariah Carey. Born 3/27/69. Looking young as ever.
And probably one of the most beautiful people born in 1969…
- Gerard Butler. Born on 11/13/69 and looking best in his King Leonidas beard.
(I probably shouldn’t mention that Jack Black was born on 8/28/69 and Zack Galiflanakis was born on 10/1/69.)
So Lori, when you look in the mirror and make comments about getting old, just remember… you’re not alone. There are plenty of others who are getting “better” just like you! But in my opinion, you only need to look at one face to prove that 1969 was a good year. Yours! Lori, you’re beautiful, and you’re like a good wine. You just gets better with age.
Better yet…someday we’ll both be old and wrinkled, and then I’ll still have the best part of you… you! Your companionship is your real beauty!